Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Update

Now that I've calmed down from last week (I know, it's shocking that I would be passionate about injustice) I thought I would update my blog about important things.

#1: I MATCHED TO OB/GYN!!!!!! I have a residency position in Ob/Gyn at the University of Manitoba which is great. It was my favourite interview and a great training ground for international women's health.

#2: Foreman and I are buying a house. We're going to Winnipeg this weekend to look at houses (along with my family who's driving down from Edmonton - poor real estate agent) and hopefully put an offer on one. This is very exciting and "grown-up".

So now all that's left before CUBA 2007!!!!! is the dreaded LMCC.... :S.

1 comment:

Xeryfyn said...

Congrats!!!! How very very exciting and grown up on both counts!!